In the Hindu religion, everyone worships Shri Ganesh before starting or commencing any auspicious work to increase the chances of being successful. Shri Ganesh is a lord of wisdom, good fortune & prosperity. During Bhadrapada month, lord Ganesha was born, on Chaturthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha, and every year on this date all Hindus all over India celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi. This year Ganesh Chaturthi was celebrated on 31st august 2022 with great pomp and show.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 Celebration
On the first day, people place a clay idol of Ganesha in their homes and decorate their homes in a very beautiful way. A lot of pujas and bhajans are performed. Many people also book online pandit in Bangalore, and North Indian Pandit in Bangalore to organize their pooja. Every member of the family comes together to celebrate this festival with great enthusiasm. Societies also place huge idols of Ganesha and organize big pandals to celebrate this festival. According to the family rituals, customs, and traditions the celebration can last till 1.5, 3, 5, 7, 9, or 11 days.
You should carry the idol of lord Ganesha at home on an auspicious day and when tithi is in effect. But before Vinayak Chaturthi, you can carry the idol at any time. For the proper timings, you can ask from an online pandit in Bangalore.
Many devotees go to temples on Anant Chaturdashi and everyone brings the idol of Ganesha, also a big idol taken out to the road with lots of dhol, drums, etc. people are filled with joy and enthusiasm. They enjoy this moment by dancing & singing and finally, they immerse their idols in the sea, ponds or rivers.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 Puja Vidhi
- Wake up early, Take a proper bath, and wear neat & clean clothes.
- Take a chowki and cover it with a neat red or yellow cloth.
- Invoking Lord Ganesha, place an idol on the chowki and pour water while chanting the mantra of Om Ganapataye Namah in front of the idol.
- Now offer turmeric, rice, rose, vermilion, molly, durva, janeu, sweets, modak, fruits, garlands, and flowers to Ganesh Ji, and cover the head with a nice dupatta.
- Now worship Lord Ganesha as well as Lord Shiva and maa Parvati.
- Also, do aarti while lighting incense in the worship.
- After the aarti, offer 21 ladoos. Out of which 5 ladoos should be kept near the idol of Lord Ganesha.
Give the rest of the ladoss to Brahmins and distribute them to other people as prasad.
- At the end of the puja, feed Brahmins and seek their blessings by giving Dakshina. After worshipping this mantra must be chanted.
विघ्नेश्वराय वरदाय सुरप्रियाय लम्बोदराय सकलाय जगद्धिताय ।
नागाननाय श्रुतियज्ञविभूषिताय गौरीसुताय गणनाथ नमो नमस्ते।।
Or you can book online pandit Ji for Ganesh Sthapna. They will perfectly organize your pooja. Our online pandits are perfectionists and they will provide the best of their knowledge to you. For ganesh Chaturthi you can book Bihari Pandit in Bangalore & Hindi Pandit in Bangalore.
Pooja Timings & Online Pandit
It is believed that lord Ganesha was born in the middle of the day, during madhyahna. That’s why it’s an auspicious time for doing Ganesh puja. There are many North Indian Pandit in Bangalore, Bihari Pandit in Bangalore, and Hindi Pandit in Bangalore available who has vast experience in hosting a standard puja service. Sri Hari Puja is also one that offers online puja services to the people of Bangalore.
You must worship Ganesha before commencing any work because Ganesha is also known for his wisdom and knowledge which dispels the darkness around us and gives enlightenment.